ENACOMM with Stacey Zuniga (VP Financial Services) | E86
How your voice will power your service experience. The future of voice response through Siri, Alexa, and Google.
In this 86th episode of Fintech Impact, Jason Pereira, award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, and host discusses IVR with Stacey Zuniga, Vice President of Financial Services at ENACOMM. ENACOMM is a leading provider of innovative, interactive, and intelligent customer-service and assisted-service solutions. This conversation explores many possibilities for the future of voice banking and voice command.
● 00:28: – What is the history of ENACOMM and what is the company doing now?
● 02:44: – Let’s talk about some of the previous interfaces for IVR.
● 02:57: – Zuniga describes the evolution from touch-tone to speech recognition to speech-enabled IVR.
● 04:39: – What kind of questions are you dreaming up for Alexa to respond to?
● 05:06: – Zuniga describes using multi-modal interactions and more complicated commands.
● 06:49: – Pereira discusses integrated smart home systems and IVR.
● 08:42: – AI is a cottage industry where growth is outstripping supply in terms of people.
● 09:58: – They compare AI to the crypto industry.
● 11:14: – They discuss how children are growing up in a world with smart systems and voice commands.
● 12:57: – How can this technology be normalized?
● 14:44: – How can you overcome security considerations and user objections?
● 18:24: – Zuniga describes the possibility of a secure authentication cloud that travels with you while integrating biometric data points.
● 22:00: – If you had one wish that would change your industry, what would it be?
● 23:26: – What was the biggest challenge getting the company to where it is today?
● 25:15: – What excites you most about what you’re working on?
3 Key Points
1. ENACOMM is currently producing cutting-edge AI-enhanced voice services and engagement services.
2. ENACOMM sees the world with IVR as a multi-modal world.
3. There’s huge potential for using voice services in security and authentication applications.
● “We’re able to take that type of technology where it’s contextual, it’s dynamic, it’s personalized, it’s based on what you usually do." – Stacey Zuniga.
● “This platform can be used to ensure security for everyone.” – Stacey Zuniga.
● “That’s what’s exciting today, it to see this technology being adopted more quickly or more rapidly over the next 24-36 months.” – Stacey Zuniga.
● Stacey Zuniga LinkedIn