Carson Wealth with Ron Carson (CEO) | E73
Empowering better client relationships and outcomes by enabling advisors.
In this 73rd episode of Fintech Impact, Jason Pereira, award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, and host interviews Ron Carson, Founder and CEO of Carson Wealth, Carson Group, Carson Coaching, and Carson Partners, all based in the Greater Omaha Area. Ron Carson shares his accumulated wisdom as a well-known advisor, entrepreneur, thought-leader, and a New York Times Best-selling author in the financial planning space. Learn about the immense values adds that Carson offers, as well as the ways they are able to measure client behavior and financial planning.
● 00:46: – Ron Carson opens up about his background in financial services.
● 05:38: – How is Carson adding value to clients?
● 08:23: – What is the value derived from being able to measure the planning alpha and client decision alphas?
● 10:24: – Which value adds are on their way through Carson?
● 14:38: – What does their client timeline keep track of?
● 17:30: – How are dollar amounts attached to various services?
● 20:21: – What will be the legal form offerings?
● 21:18: – Ron Carson defines his three dimensions of trust.
● 23:20: – Will Carson’s collaboration with Galileo hold onto deposit cash or create their own bank?
● 26:51: – What is the next big level things that Carson is working on?
● 29:59: – If Ron Carson had one wish about what he would change in the industry, what would it be?
● 30:56: – What have been the biggest challenges that Ron has experienced?
● 32:01: – Which motivational elements get Ron Carson excited every day?
3 Key Points:
1. When you join Carson, they can be your succession solution, your backstop, and even invest in your firm.
2. Carson Wealth will be able to generate customized communication personalized based on client behavior with AI.
3. Ron Carson’s three dimensions of trust are:
- Is my money safe?
- Are you going to put my interests first every time?
- Are AI operations going to be safe with my data?
● “Advisers want to get back to just doing what they do, meet with clients, and have everything else taken care of. Then on the consumer side, consumers are like, ‘I’m willing to invest in my future, but I want to see a return.’” – Ron Carson
● “Most advisors have hung their hat on performance, which is a losing game, that was the only thing that is measurable. Now we have measured the planning alpha.” – Ron Carson
● “The best ideas, after a period of time, become the client’s ideas if we aren’t careful.” – Ron Carson
● Facebook – Jason Pereira’s
● LinkedIn – Jason Pereira’s
● FintechImpact.co – Website
● Ron Carson – Linkedin
● Carson Wealth – Website