AdvicePay with Alan Moore (CEO) | E48
Enabling payment solutions for fee only financial planners.
Jason Pereira, award-winning financial planner, university lecturer, writer, speaks with Alan Moore, Founder and CEO of Advice Pay. Alan has enabled payment solutions for fee only financial planners. Alan’s mission is to give value-adding advice for next gen clients. Alan is changing the face of advising and molding it into an industry that helps rather than deceives.
● :30— Introduction to Alan Moore and Advice Pay.
● 1:00— Advice Pay is about getting paid for advice rather than for what you sell.
● 2:25— How Alan went from Pharmaceuticals to Financial Planner opening his own practice.
● 8:00 — Advice Pay was about helping Financial Planners doing real advising for next gen clients.
● 10:00 — How financial planning is a helping profession that enables people’s goals.
● 13:00— The barriers of having a service only financial planning practice.
● 16:00— States do not have all the regulations and a lot of them are not written down.
● 20:10— How there is no billing platform that supports the modern growing practice.
● 22:40— There were many technical challenges when developing the Advice Pay platform.
3 Key Points:
1. The financial advising space has a lot of room for improvement.
2. Alan Moore entered the space with the intention of improving financial advising for the next generation.
3. Advice Pay is a platform that in transforming financial planning into a helping profesion rather than a deceiving one.
- ̈The biggest challenge was finding the right developer” – Alan
- “If you are an advisor, you must be giving advice in your client’s best interest” – Alan
- “We help our clients live a great life. We are only the profession that asks ̈What do
you want out of life?” – Alan
● The Fintech Impact
● Itunes to access the podcast
● Refer to Jason Pereira ́s Linkedin for Information about the Fintech events
● Alan Moore
● Woodgate Financial